The creature has been released! You can download it from one of this mirrors.
Please, internet, stop destroying our files.
Besides, you can download “the creature” (“illegaly”) from one of this links (Actually, you can’t. They are all down. They were on megaupload):
• Windows XP SP2 or Windows Vista
• 2.0+ GHz processor
• 1 GB system RAM (2 GB recommended)
• SM3-compatible video card (NVIDIA 8000 series or higher graphics card)
• 1.5 GB free hard drive space
You can also download the whole OST from this link:
REMEMBER THAT YOU CAN REINSTALL A NEW VERSION OF THE GAME OVER AN OLD ONE WITHOUT LOSING YOUR SAVED GAME!
- While in game you can press [Esc] to pause the game and access the pause menu.
- You can see a controls section in pause menu where we explain how to control the creature.
- The game is automatically saved if you complete a level. This save can be reset in the pause menu options.
-Fixed a bug that blocked the first volcano level. The game is fully unlocked, now.
- Cake improved.
-Fixed a bug in Can’t stop the fire… the next level (Jungle boogie) didn’t unlock.
- Music added to “the awesome tongue”.
- Cake fixed. Now is even tastier. Have you find it?
- Fixed a bug in Platform a lot level.
- Mirror 1 updated to a megaupload link with new version. You can overwrite your old installation without losing the saved game.
- First release of The Creature Game.