Today, two for the price of one!
There are two flying foes inside the cave: the winger and the buzzer!! (dumb and dumber)
- The wingers are very fragile beings and have no natural defenses. Fortunately, they are made almost only by skin and bones, so nobody wants to eat them.
- They are quite gregarious creatures, and they only leave their group to explore or to die once they have reached old age. Their lifespan is about 72 hours.
- With four powerful wings, the wingers can change the direction quickly in the middle of a flight, or even stop in the air, although many young wingers die learning to fly because they have four wings entangled with each other.
Here is a simple video with a winger inside the editor, with one of the UDK’s default materials… we call it: “Cyber-Winger”
- Buzzers are very dignified and classy beings, that have a tremendous complex about their weight and their ridiculous belly. That’s why they are always looking up.
- A mature buzzer can flap 90 times per second during large periods of time without rest thanks to their great capacity to store lipids, sugars and other nutrients.
- They are almost indestructible, and nobody tries to hunt them, because it is useless to bite them… It’s like biting into a balloon.
- They are used to carry their heavy belly, so the buzzers have developed an amazing strength and can fly as normal no matter if they are carrying extra weight, or colliding with obstacles.
Let’s see them in action!
This is an early version of what it will be… there are still some troubles with the tonge, and the scenary is completely provisional (remember that the game happens inside a cave)!